Join Trailblazer Cambodia Organization passionate team to contribute your professional skills by listening to, engaging with, and advocating alongside local communities. We value people who are innovative, creative and collaborative and who want to join a rapidly growing organization that is celebrating ten years of delivering life-changing, impactful programs to children and families.
TCO is an equal opportunity employer. Our recruitment and employment processes are compliant with Cambodian Labor Law.
Due to our continued and ongoing expansion, we are actively recruiting for the opportunities below. Please scroll down this page to see the instructions on how to apply:
HOW TO APPLY:
Supply the information as requested on the application form You may also be asked to answer questions about the job you have chosen or to attach other documents. If the form asks you to answer questions on the selection criteria, please do so in a single Word document (no more than half a page per answer) and upload it to the system.
- Answer all other questions
- Attach your CV. If you wish to add a cover letter it must be included with your CV as a single document. Load any other documentation if requested to do so.
- Scroll to the end of the page and click Submit.
- You should see a message in the top right-hand corner advising” Application Successfully Submitted”. If you do not see that message, it means you have not answered all questions as required.
- All questions with an asterisk* are mandatory.
If you are having problems using our online recruitment system, please email email@example.com